BRS-485 – COMING SOONMultiprotocol RS-485 Adapter
The Macurco BRS-485 Adapter is an accessory used to convert the 4-20mA analog signal from Macurco 6-Series type detectors to a digital signal for use with multipoint addressable systems. This device simply connects to the back of the detector and a single screw fastens it in place. The BRS-485 accepts the 4-20mA output and is powered from the same connection as the detector. It can interface with Building Automation Systems, control panels, or other control devices that accept Modbus, BACnet, Metasys, and Siemens communication protocol.
- Interfaces the detector power and 4-20mA output lines with a mounted connector
- Monitors sensor type, gas level and trouble status communications
- Operates as Modbus RTU Slave, BACnet MSTP Server, Metasys N2 Slave or Siemens FLN Slave
- Tricolor LED indicates power, test, and communication status
- USB connection to configure address and communication protocol and settings