At Macurco the health and safety of our employees, customers, and vendors remain a top priority and we are complying with all local, state and government requirements. We would like to share how we at Macurco are taking steps to minimize the risk and exposure of the Coronavirus to keep everyone healthy and safe. Below are the immediate steps we have taken.
- Thus far there have been no incidences of Coronavirus to any of our employees or associated vendors, suppliers, or distributor partners of which we are aware.
- Our employees have been trained and advised on best practices to remain safe and stop the potential transmission of any virus to others. We are continuing to discuss best practices and posting signage in key employee areas and providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers as well.
- We are still producing and shipping orders and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
- We are taking steps such as limiting business travel, having employees who can work from home do so and also limiting outside visitors to our facilities.
- We will continue to monitor the impact on our business and communicate to our suppliers and distributor partners regarding the overall impact on the delivery of our products.
While the status of the COVID-19 virus continues to change we will continue to monitor and take actions to keep our people and customers safe, and well informed. We will make every effort to minimize any disruption to your business and remain flexible. We are committed to our partners and customers and will continue to invest in developing and delivering cost-effective Gas Detection Solutions. We value your business and thank you for your continued support through this unprecedented situation.
For additional information please contact us.
- Phone: 1-877-367-7891
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact your Macurco Salesperson
President, Aerionics Inc.