© Aerionics 2018. All rights reserved.
Macurco is a trademark of Aerionics, Inc.
3601 N St Paul Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Toll Free: 877-367-7891
Gas Detection and Control
The Macurco 12-Series are line voltage (100-240VAC), dual relay gas detector, controller and transducers. The 12-
Series utilizes an internal switching power supply that is capable of using line voltage between 100 and 240VAC and
50-60Hz. The 12-Series have selectable 4-20mA output, buzzer and digital display options. It is an electronic
detection system used to measure the concentration of various gases and provide feedback and automatic control
to help reduce gas concentrations in parking garages, maintenance facilities or other commercial applications.
Selectable options include:
• Selectable relay actuation levels
• Output: Fan relay, Alarm relay and 4-20mA current loop
• Controls: Buzzer, digital display, latching relay, relay delay, relay minimum runtime
• Mounts on a standard 4” x 4” electrical box
• 5 A SPDT relay controls valves, louvers or exhaust fans
• 0.5 A N.O. or N.C alarm relay connects to warning devices or control panels
• 4-20mA current loop - compatible with the Macurco DVP-120 Control Panel
• Supervised system design: detector problem will cause relay activation
• ETL Listed to UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No 61010-1